Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

I had a great and rewarding experience working at Fresenius and established great rapport with those I worked with.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMajority of people who work for Fresenius have patient care and quality at the forefront of their job. Clinicians seem to genuinely care about the patients and their families.

ConsCommunication is often top down only. Senior leadership are not as visible as field clinicians would like and benefit, making it appear the company is more focused on dollars than patient care. Changes in structure and leadership seem to occur frequently.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen more to what the workers of the field are saying. They bring valued knowledge and insight that the company would benefit from.

Experience was fast-paced and learned a lot.

Senior Patient Account Representative (Former Employee)
Mobile, AL

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great incentive package and paid time off. Cons: Politics internal was undesirable with no positive way to go. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to concerns with staff and have an open mind… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disjointed company with poor/glacial execution.

Waltham, MA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good salary, nice office space Cons: Poor training, and project management. At least 15 years behind… Advice to Senior Management: Demand personal accountability. You should not have to know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.