Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

Overall, OK

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Waltham, MA

ProsMy experience on the FMS side was great. Dealing with patients and being a manager for the company in this sector was great!

ConsA promotion to corporate headquarters for different sector of the company was fraught with managerial turnover (I had 6 in 9 months) and the inability for upper management to see problems clearly-hence their demise via 483's and Warning Letters.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn the FMS side--keep up the good work! (Especially on the Regional level and below)
On the Corporate RTG side--Open your eyes and cut out the cancers.

Management needs to be more proactive in creating growth opportunities for employees

A/R Accounting Assistant (Current Employee)
    Westchester, IL

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than a year

Pros: Generous vacation policy (2 days of paid time off per… Cons: Some of the people are uptight and pretentious; also some of the management is too catty/cliquey and so at times outright unprofessional Little room for growth;… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees like smart, capable people deserving of respect as responsible adults. Also, don't hire managers/supervisors who will abuse their authority by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

fun

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: clean, nice people, good management Cons: tiring, benefits, slow career advancement More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.