Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

My experience with the company had been great.

Former Employee - Nephrology Social Worker in Fort Wayne, IN
Former Employee - Nephrology Social Worker in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great professionalism, one of the best training, good fellowship with coworkers. The director is very understanding. Lead SW works very hard and efficient.

Cons

I can't really think of any cons related to this job. I left because of my health at the time.

none

401 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

Works you like crazy

Current Employee - Staff Nurse
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time

Pros

There are lots of possible OT.

Cons

Don't feel the support from management.

Value your hard working nurse. Give them a pay raise if they exceed your expectations.

Patient Account Representative

Former Employee - Patient Account Representative
    Former Employee - Patient Account Representative

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good Benefits, Health plans, Dental, Vision, 401K and Stock

Cons

Little to no cultural diversity in management. Poor leadership, lack of structure and accountability. FMC is 19th century when it comes to the use of modern technology. Example No Diversity seen in upper management staff. Minorities are often passed up for career advancement. Company lacks standard operating procedures and policies for job duties. Poor and inadequate training. Less than adequate use of modern technology. Known for discriminating practices in the work place targeted against minorities.

Add some diversity to your upper management team. Find qualified leadership (MBA) to get your company up to speed with todays world. Cultural Diversity sensitivity Workshop/Course mandated for all staff this will benefit your patients as well. Develop SOP,Policies and Procedures to insure quality. Leadership should be held accountable to insure they are hands on in securing success. I worked with FMC in the business office and was amazed at how poorly management operated the company. No structure

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America