There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Company Culture is Impeccable.

Former Employee - Financial Coordinator
Former Employee - Financial Coordinator

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Benefits, Pay, Internal promotions, company looks out for it's employees in some aspects. The company does it's best to let you know that they value your contribution.

Cons

Training=Over load you with tasks and under prepare you! Work-life balance was imaginary. They give you a good amount of PTO but your work load is often too heavy to take advantage of it. Company holds you accountable for lost profits and non-compliant patients.

Advice to Management

Give your employees more

reviews filtered by

CCHT

Current Employee - Ccht
    Current Employee - Ccht

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

PTO accrual. Flexible schedules. Training is ok, about 9 weeks and they do teach the dialysis concept well

Cons

No advancement for PCT's whatsoever. Their raises are terrible! Most techs received a paltry 15 cent raise. It could take 25 plus years to reach the PCT pay max of $18 an hour. They look for anything in your work performance as to not give you a raise. One nurse missed a foot check and was denied a raise because of it. Overworked staff! RN's have so much to do and have no time for patient care. PCT's are expected to work like dogs. Since we became a Fresenius clinic, we have lost 6 employees (in less than a year). Patients complain to the Center Manager about how hard we work and how short staffed Fresenius keeps us. Not uncommon for 1 PCT to monitor 16 patients. No appreciation is given to hard working staff. Matching 401 K is not put in until the end of the year and you must be employed the entire year to receive the match. Basically working for Fresenius is like working in a dialysis factory. Push them in and push them out. There is no concern for patients or staff. Bottom line is to get as much money from each patient as they can get.

Great company to work for, enviroronment changed day to day, had horrible days and great days.

Former Employee - Patient Account Representative
    Former Employee - Patient Account Representative

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The benefits were great! Great medical, dental, vision and FSA. That is what kept me there for so long. Management definately had their favorites, and if you were a favorite you had nothing to worry about.

Cons

If you were not one of the chosen few, they really never cared about you personally. All the rules were bent in their favor if you were not a favorite. I was always given a hard time when I asked for time off.

Advice to Management

Need to learn to treat people equally. If you treat your people well, they will work better for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America