Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Good Job, but hard to balance work-life.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe benefits are hard to beat. They were great and offered more than I had originally thought I would have.

ConsThe hours expected were whatever it takes to get the job done so I was working more than 40 hours and only getting my salary no overtime. That was the hardest thing. Made work-life balance hard to do.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not tell someone they can come back from FMLA and then turn around in the same week and hire someone into their position. That really is dishonest.

I worked for this company for more than 10 years.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits, thorough training, and professional atmosphere. Cons: Experiences vary significantly by direct supervisor. Career advancement is limited. Each division, region, business… Advice to Senior Management: Keep confidences, foster trust, and stick to core values. … More

tech position

Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Current Employee) Columbia, SC

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: there is always a need Cons: pay scale need improving you only get about .10 to .13 cent it hard to… More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!