There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

it's a job

Current Employee - Clinic Secretary in Yazoo City, MS
Current Employee - Clinic Secretary in Yazoo City, MS

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than an year)

Pros

great benefits and paid time off

Cons

low wages compared to competitors

increase wages to meet cost of living

349 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

I have been treated fairly during my time with the company.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Denver, CO

Pros

Pay is decent, benefits are very good. Have met some good people.

Cons

It's so big that the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing many times. If you can wrap your brain around 50k+ employees, which I can't, you may be just fine. Too many policies, rules, instructions...things get very confusing and frustrating for me.

Consider holiday time off to not be subtracted from PTO hours...if it were separate it would especially help the newbies who are trying to build up their hours.

Perhaps give people a little bit of notice when they get laid off so they can have a proper goodbye, including tying up loose ends. So little trust in this world. OR at least put something nice about them in the next company newsletter, instead of them appearing as chopped liver when they're let go.

My experience helped me through raising my daughter and loved working with most co-workers.

Former Employee - Secretary/Ward Clerk in Donora, PA
    Former Employee - Secretary/Ward Clerk in Donora, PA

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America part-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Benefits were good except that the pension was frozen when I first tarted employment. Co-workers friendly but can be difficult different culture issues.

Cons

No acknowledgement of what you handle on a daily basis by management. To much of stabbing in the back from the top,

Stop only looking out for you and actually be a team player like most of the staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America