Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Working at Spectra

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rockleigh, NJ

ProsThis is a great place to work if you are not hung up on benefits of the monetary type. There were cookouts that catered to employees various dietary needs, plenty of time off, a full array of benefits, and at least twice a year there were giveaways of clothing or personal items (with the company logo)

ConsSpectra has a strong accountability to their stockholders, that being said, profits are not shared with the employees. There are certain departments that are favored in the company, so much so that it creates an environment of 'haves & have-nots'.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate parity among the departments, structure every department the same way, make all information public, and have strong central leadership that diffuses any and all differences between different departments.

The Way It Is Around Here

Mechanical Technician (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: FMC is a good place to work because they don't fire employees very often unless you fire yourself. I have not seen… Cons: It seems as management does not recognize or care about the common worker. There is a lot of back biting and politicing in… Advice to Senior Management: I would like to evaluate my upper-management team to let them know how they are doing without the thought… More

Could be worse; but could be much better.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Nashville, TN

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: FMCNA has good benefits and is a stable company. It is generally easy to get time off for family matters, even… Cons: Communications from senior IT management is poor to non-existant. There doesn't appear to be any avenues for advancement if you don't work in… Advice to Senior Management: A hard look needs to be taken in the IT organization, starting at the top. One of… More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!