Fresenius Medical Care - North America

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America

extensive training

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse
Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

11 weeks of training is very thorough, great tuition reimbursement program

Cons

I am not sure at this point

375 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America (View Most Recent)

Ineffective Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time

Pros

The contractors and most of the full time staff were great. I developed many lasting relationships with colleagues who became great sounding boards for similar experiences with management.

Cons

Bosses are untrained, uncaring and not held accountable for their actions or interactions with employees. Many were promoted above their competencies to perform. Demonstrated by presenting wrong information and questionable interpretations.

Miserable employees are a sure sign of bad management, employees know when they are not respected. My advice, forget the girls club and support your people.

Corporate should really be more lenient with pay

Current Employee - Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician in Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The days are only 3 and its close to home

Cons

Weird clinical managers, a lot of politics, unfair writeups, when a patient is verbally abusive management is scared and does nothing. Our team and Management well corporate constantly fights with us to give us a raise for our hard work.

Listen to us hard workers...while you're sipping coffee staff constantly gets mistreated and the management is so weak it's pathetic.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius Medical Care - North America