Fresenius Medical Care - North America

www.fmcna.com

Good company but please back down on the clinical managers before we all leave.

Clinical Manager (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsAbility to climb career ladder. They do care alot about the patients and the staff. The staff are rewarded at 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 years of service. We are always trying to make things better for our patients through surveys, higher clinical outcome goals, quality improvement and just being there through the Ultracare mission. I'm proud to work at Fresenius and wouldn't have it any other way. Even if I step down and become a staff RN, I'll stay with the company because they do have the patient and staff and their best interests at heart. We are so much better than the competition.

ConsTo much is put on clinical manager. At Davita they have two positions for the ONE position we hold. To much emphasis on money! CM's are getting burned out! The clinical manager job is becoming overwhelming. They continue to add more and more to our plates and still want us to work on the floor. It's becoming impossible to do. My peers and myself are all thinking of stepping down and management just keeps piling more workload on our shoulders. They need to respect us and understand this is a very, very hard job and at Davita there are two managers and they don't work the floor. Please respect us, please!

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease give the clinical manager more room to do our jobs! Allow us more decision making and do not make us work the floor as we have entirely too much to do, or hire another manager to support us! It's getting so much harder to focus as we have more and more to do and we're losing it. I can speak for my peers because we talk frequently, we are all overwhelmed. AM's are not helping us at all, they just e-mail us with more work and what we have to do to fix the TAP and the PI-17 and then they go to lunch. They don't come to the facility, EVER! They have someone else doing the AM audit, they just give orders to us while we work over 40 hours every single week, week in and week out. If I didn't love my patients and staff I would have been gone from this job LONG ago!

Be the best employee you can be but never be recognized; mess up one time and never be forgotten!

Hemodialysis Technician (Former Employee) Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: Great to help people in a way that not every one is… Cons: Hours are long because the employee turnover rate is so bad! They cannot… Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to the patients voice! Know what is going on in each clinic by passing out patient… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Wear Asbestos to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: Benefit package, patients are well cared for, and the physicians are… Cons: The patient load is totally unrealistic to actually do what is required by the government regulations. Managers are weak and… Advice to Senior Management: Save money by getting rid of the middle managers that are out of touch with what really happens in the clinic. Treat employees as if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!