Fresenius Medical Care - North America
www.fmcna.com Waltham, MA 5000+ Employees

perfectly average

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Waltham, MA

ProsGreat benefits, good name recognition, company did a great job of educating office workers about the medical side of the business to make you feel invested.

ConsEnormous size makes career advancement at corporate HQ difficult. Many workers were entrenched so opportunities for advancement were also hard to come by. Compensation was lacking and raises were pathetically small.

Advice to Senior ManagementOld, entrenched workforce may be fine now, but invest in young talent and promote them to prepare for the future.

One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Very professional.

Dialysis RN (Current Employee)
    Morganton, NC

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: I have always been impressed with the training of staff at FMC. This company takes the well being of it's patients and staff very seriously.… Cons: Early hours and long days. This job can be not only physically… Advice to Senior Management: I know that everyone wants more money, however I do feel that due to the precision and attention to detail that is required for this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fresenius is a leader in all aspects of kidney dialysis, with many opportunities for a stable and satisfying career

Mechanical Technician (Current Employee)
    Akron, OH

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America

Pros: Job stability, great benefits and vacation package, and fair… Cons: Continually evolving policies and procedures, constant exposure to sickness, being… More
There are newer reviews on Fresenius Medical Care - North America.

Worked for Fresenius Medical Care - North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fresenius Medical Care - North America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Rice Powell. All reviews posted anonymously by Fresenius Medical Care - North America employees.