Fresenius

www.fresenius.se
There are newer employer reviews for Fresenius

Great place to work for the right person.

Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Waukegan, IL
Current Employee - Customer Care Associate in Waukegan, IL

I have been working at Fresenius

Pros

Working for Fresenius offers a wide variety of skills to be learned and practiced on a daily basis. You will learn computer skills that can be taken to most any job and considered an asset to your resume. Working with people on a daily basis offers a great sense of satisfaction knowing that your actions really make a difference in our customers lives. You will learn alof about compassion that could also help you grow as a person. Our company is like a family and when you need them, they will be there for you in your hardest times even in your personal life. The company is understanding of hardships and you will always have a place to come back to if you ever need to leave for personal reasons.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. It is a very fast paced position that requires 100% accuracy and exellent time management skills. At times it can feel overwhelming and some have taken their job home with them worrying about the work they completed. There is alot of pressure to be almost perfect in every aspect of our jobs. At times one can feel on the defensive if they make a mistake. I understand though that this pressure is probably the company's attempt to be better than our competition which in the long run is best for business. Our company puts alot of focus on phone stats also. If we do not perform up to par management will come down on us to step it up with the implication of "or else". Another downside is not every rep on the floor takes the job seriously so there are some people who make the workload harder for others and this often goes unnoticed by management which can be frustrating.

My advise to upper management would be to come out to the floor every once in a while and perform as a regualar customer service rep to keep their CSR skills up to par. The company always advocates team work but they do not allow the team leaders to jump in and help us once in a while when we need it. Maybe if it was explained to us why they dont help as often as we would like then the rest of us would be more understanding.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Fresenius (View Most Recent)

Not Satisfied

I worked at Fresenius as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

You get to learn all aspects regarding the work.
    the company provides good exposure.
    The colleagues are helpful.
    timings are good so one can get time for his or her personal life

Cons

Grievances are not addressed in a professional manner.
    Sometimes talent is overlooked.
    Discrimination for contractual employees.

Needs a proper communication system.
    Good grievance address
    Understand the values of the employee

one of the best company to work with which provide a better chance to grow

Current Employee - Executive Sales in Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Executive Sales in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Fresenius full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good culture,and environments upper and senior are very cooperative in nature

Cons

nothing important one thing that i would like to share that a little bit communication gap is there

nothing