Fresh and Easy

www.freshandeasy.com

"Okay" work place, flexible, simple job

Customer Assistant (Former Employee) Las Vegas, NV

ProsFlexible schedule, good for students or those with 2nd jobs, work environment depends on management team, simple job-- flexible work positions, helping customers or stocking. Health insurance for part-time (at least 20 hours per week). Good hourly pay for a grocery store job, compared to other stores.

ConsSometimes boring when customer flow is slow. Stuck on position, for entire shift. Depends on management as well. Some of management team let personal issues get in the way of work.

hate it

Temporary Customer Assistant (Former Employee) Signal Hill, CA

I worked at Fresh and Easy

Pros: they pay good and on time Cons: they over work you. they favor certain employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Fresh & Easy was a bit unorganized but overall a good time.

Kitchen Table Associate (Former Employee) Oceanside, CA

I worked at Fresh and Easy

Pros: Fresh and Easy offers a great salary range for retail associates. They also offer a lot… Cons: I mentioned they offer room for movement within the company, not necessarily movement on the upward motion. The company is quick to move individuals into… Advice to Senior Management: It would be a lot more enjoyable to experience less change… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fresh and Easy.

Worked for Fresh and Easy? Contribute to the Community!