Fresh and Easy

There are newer employer reviews for Fresh and Easy

Supply Chain Analyst

Former Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in El Segundo, CA
Former Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Fresh and Easy full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Steady work, strong parent company, well established with good values.

Cons

A bit of a British boys club, with a clearly negative view of Americans among some of them.

Come out of your shell and get to know the people you live around and work with.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Fresh and Easy (View Most Recent)

The concept of false dreams

Former Employee - Team Leader in Concord, CA
    Former Employee - Team Leader in Concord, CA

I worked at Fresh and Easy full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great associates, good benefits, medical, dental and vison.

Cons

I recently resigned from F&E due to low compensation and reduction in workforce. When I began with F&E in 2007, as a Team Leader it had so much promise. Fast forward 5yrs later and now you have a company, that is lost in the peril of there own design. The upper brass (Coporate) truly has no idea on how to remedy F&E bleeding financial losses to date. The once great concept of bringing wholsesome fresh healthy affordable food. Has turned into nightmarish laughing stock of the grocery industry. With companies such as Walmart, Aldi's, The Fresh Market and host of others prepared to do business by the end of 2012. It would be in F&E best future intrest. To consider withdrawing from this industry alltogether. Save face, pull out, go back to the UK. What was once a great idea. Is now the biggest joke in the grocery industry.!

Get out while you still have some respect and dignity left. The longer you continue, the worser it's going to get.

Walking on Eggshells for a paychec

Former Employee - CA, KT/Baker in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - CA, KT/Baker in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Fresh and Easy part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Fair wage for the area, PTO, Great customers

Cons

What started off as a great concept with an excellent work environment morphed into something I found to be very alarming and stressful. I have never worked for an organization where I felt more devalued as an employee or a person. I was at two locations the last one for 12 months with close to a 75 percent turnover rate in that time frame, there is a reason for the high turnover. F&E is picking up a reputation for being anti union. Check out the NLRB web sit for public domain info.

You talk the talk with core values but now walk the walk. There is a reason employees are walking out it may be wise to find out why. Despite your website F&E is not a good place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Fresh and Easy