FreshPoint
www.freshpoint.com Houston, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Accountant

ProsGreat benefits being a part of Sysco. A great starting point, I've learned so much being a part of this company from fixed assets to account reconciliations and budgeting.

ConsNot very well structured, communication within branches is lacking, which leads to lots of screw ups. Sysco outsourced their IT department recently so getting anything done when email, Internet, or as400 goes wrong, good luck calling India.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate more and when things need to be changed do something about it.

Finance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FreshPoint full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Some good people work here Cons: A select few are recognized Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Horrible place to work

Selector (Current Employee)
    Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at FreshPoint full-time for less than a year

Pros: The hours are okay. Nothing else good about this job. Cons: Management has no idea how to hire anyone. Put more work on you than you are paid for. Been on… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to treat the ones who keep the business running… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FreshPoint.

Worked for FreshPoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FreshPoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FreshPoint CEO Brian M. Sturgeon. All reviews posted anonymously by FreshPoint employees.