Freshfields
www.freshfields.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great start, fizzle ending

Web Developer (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsIncredibly smart people work at Freshfields and for the most part, people are very nice. I had some of my best work experiences here. I got to work across multiple groups and was able to forge my own path. When I first worked there, it was such a great collaborative environment.

ConsIt's a little stuffy and there are definitely some people (mainly more junior lawyers) that act like they're experts even in those things that they're clearly not. As the credit crisis hit, it became a finger-pointing culture despite the work for company not really being affected.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe supportive of everyone and work on a more inclusive culture.

Great

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Freshfields full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People, work, opportunities. People, work, opportunities. People, work, opportunities. People, work, opportunities.… Cons: Work/life balance could be better. Work/life balance could be better. Work/life balance could be better. Work/life balance… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst experience of my life

Associate (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at Freshfields full-time for more than a year

Pros: -decent compensation -good people (ie. other associates) to work with Cons: -very unsupportive partners and environment -extremely long hours (even by law… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Freshfields.

Worked for Freshfields? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Freshfields reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Freshfields CEO Ted Burke. All reviews posted anonymously by Freshfields employees.