There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks

This is a Great company and can only Rise to better levels

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked on and off, off site for this company for a number of years. I have watched it go from being brand new kid on the block to well known. I have seen all sides of the company from being a member to helping out where I could in several depts. I have never been disappointed in the site, the company, the jobs or the management. The company is working very hard alongside the man who created the original site to improve the business, the site and bring members a new level of entertainment while using the product. The only place they can go from here is UP !

Cons

Are there issues ? Yes, but if you work hard, prove yourself to be a loyal employee with great creativity you can rise in this company. Tough times call for all employee's to tow the company line and help in bad times as well as good. Will it be hard ? Yes. Will it be worth it ? Yes indeed.

Advice to Management

I would follow the great advice posted on Linked In about managers asking employee's how they are doing as a manager and where improvements can be made. Listening to employee's concerns and ideas should be a large part of any management job. We can only grow and get bigger/better if we implement new ideas and encourage employee creativity.

Other Employee Reviews for FriendFinder Networks

About as bad as a company can be without being run by LRon Hubbard

Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at FriendFinder Networks full-time (More than a year)

Pros

* Free Food * Ample parking * Coffee & Tea * An impressive company christmas party.

Cons

* Bizarre possibly chemically imbalanced (or "enhanced") management that likes to yell (or whimper) over random things * Poisonous politics * disorganized multiple groups filled with demoralized people * random waves of layoffs * if the Klingons were real and managed an IT company this would be it

Advice to Management

None

my career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Myself and a quite a few others have been here several years. There are some that have left and come back - I see that as a testament to the quality of the workplace. I'm challenged here every day. If you put yourself out there and really do 110% you will be rewarded, but you are not rewarded just for showing up like at some other companies where I have worked.

Cons

The sick days are from the same pool as PTO. This leads to people coming in sick often which is pretty bad, it gets everyone else sick then we lose productivity and everyone is in a bad mood.

Advice to Management

fix PTO/sick days.