FriendFinder Networks

www.ffn.com

This is a Great company and can only Rise to better levels

Pros

I have worked on and off, off site for this company for a number of years. I have watched it go from being brand new kid on the block to well known. I have seen all sides of the company from being a member to helping out where I could in several depts. I have never been disappointed in the site, the company, the jobs or the management. The company is working very hard alongside the man who created the original site to improve the business, the site and bring members a new level of entertainment while using the product. The only place they can go from here is UP !

Cons

Are there issues ? Yes, but if you work hard, prove yourself to be a loyal employee with great creativity you can rise in this company. Tough times call for all employee's to tow the company line and help in bad times as well as good. Will it be hard ? Yes. Will it be worth it ? Yes indeed.

I would follow the great advice posted on Linked In about managers asking employee's how they are doing as a manager and where improvements can be made. Listening to employee's concerns and ideas should be a large part of any management job. We can only grow and get bigger/better if we implement new ideas and encourage employee creativity.

Other reviews for FriendFinder Networks

About as bad as a company can be without being run by LRon Hubbard

Former Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Consultant in Sunnyvale, CA

Pros

* Free Food
    * Ample parking
    * Coffee & Tea
    * An impressive company christmas party.

Cons

* Bizarre possibly chemically imbalanced (or "enhanced") management that likes to yell (or whimper) over random things
    * Poisonous politics
    * disorganized multiple groups filled with demoralized people
    * random waves of layoffs
    * if the Klingons were real and managed an IT company this would be it

None

Some Things are Rather Ridiculous

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

-Depending on the group, there are some really great people in the company...at least at the "worker bee" level.

Cons

-Poor upper management as well confused C-level team
    -HR is practically nonexistent, HR issues means you get fired
    -Friends of friends still hold high positions hence the poor quality of people in Directory, Manager, VP and C-Level roles
    -Wives, girlfriends, ex's on payroll means no one who actually does work gets paid well or can get a raise
    -"Owners" ran the company dry (poor decisions, friends in high-positions etc.) now the hole is too deep to dig out from

It's bad enough that you have the position you are in, if you want to help the company as a whole, either:
    1) Resign
    2) Take a pay cut

There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks.

Worked for FriendFinder Networks? Contribute to the Community!