There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks

Great place to learn new things.

Current Employee - QA Team in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - QA Team in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

The work environment is very dynamic. There are many projects, so everyone is working on a few different things at once, which keeps things interesting. Management is eager and open to trying new technologies.

Cons

Health insurance was not great this year, but will be much better next year.

reviews filtered by
  1. great place to work

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

FriendFinder is a very stable company. I feel very comfortable coming to work everyday not to worry about my job. Lots of people have been working here for a very long time. People here are very nice to work with. They help each other and have a great teamwork environment. Benefits are great. Medical insurance is the most I like to work here. I pay absolutely nothing for my whole family (3 people) with Kaiser. The company provide free breakfast and lunch from Monday to Thursday and provide reimbursement for training classes for employees career growth. The company also has 401K $ to $ match up 3% salary, and commuter's check just mention a few. The company hire all levels employees so the new grades have opportunities to get into the door (most other companies won't hire entry level people). The company very cares to balance workers' workload and their life seldom to ask workers to work overtime (this is really hard to find in most of the companies in bay area).

Cons

If the company can match the salary level on the market, that will put the company to be one of the best companies to work in bay area.

2. good place to work

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

There are some great, smart ppl at Friendfinder Network. Also, free soda, free lunches from Monday to Thursday, group lunches, bonus to top performers, reimbursement on sports

Cons

give more stock shares to employees

Advice to Management

Spend less time doubting the strategy every 3 months

There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks