FriendFinder Networks

www.ffn.com
There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks

great place to work

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

FriendFinder is a very stable company. I feel very comfortable coming to work everyday not to worry about my job. Lots of people have been working here for a very long time. People here are very nice to work with. They help each other and have a great teamwork environment. Benefits are great. Medical insurance is the most I like to work here. I pay absolutely nothing for my whole family (3 people) with Kaiser. The company provide free breakfast and lunch from Monday to Thursday and provide reimbursement for training classes for employees career growth. The company also has 401K $ to $ match up 3% salary, and commuter's check just mention a few. The company hire all levels employees so the new grades have opportunities to get into the door (most other companies won't hire entry level people). The company very cares to balance workers' workload and their life seldom to ask workers to work overtime (this is really hard to find in most of the companies in bay area).

Cons

If the company can match the salary level on the market, that will put the company to be one of the best companies to work in bay area.

39 Other Employee Reviews for FriendFinder Networks (View Most Recent)

Solid Company.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

I worked at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

The intelligence level of other employees.

Cons

Parking! I got two tickets in one day.

Thanks

Not so friendly

I have been working at FriendFinder Networks

Pros

A culture of promoting entry-level employees in Customer Service to higher positions. Management recently did first offsite training seminar in 14 years.

Cons

Longtime corporate culture of mutual distrust and suspicion between management and staff. Huge staff turnover and low morale. Impetuous and rushed product development based on imitation, never innovation. Sites riddled with buggy spaghetti code. Tried for IPO several times but could never raise enough investment for an offering. Almost no telecommuting allowed. Middle and upper management frequently has little or no training nor experience elsewhere. Serious allegations of compromised H&R department. Numerous security cameras due to theft of company property and coworkers' property. Mediocre health plan.

Hire the best management consulting firm, ask them how to fix the dysfunctional environment and structure, and implement everything they say.

There are newer employer reviews for FriendFinder Networks