Friendly's Ice Cream

www.friendlys.com

Friendly's was a nice place to work. The quality of the people is what made it special to come to work everyday.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Wilbraham, MA

ProsWorking for a place that makes people smile with their products was a nice feeling. Friendly's has a long tradition of quality and customer satisfaction and servicing the communities in which it operates. It was small enough of a company that I enjoyed coming to work everyday. It felt like a family.

ConsLack of opportunities for advancement. Loss of some benefits, although in fairness to Friendly's this seems to be the trend in most companies these days.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the quarterly drop in sessions. They are a great avenue to keep employees informed and involved. Try to focus more on promoting from within for director level and above. There are some very talented people with a lot of years of service and local ties to the area. I understand the need to bring in quality people but locals know the area and how Friendly's used to be in its heyday.

No form of control over employees

Server (Current Employee) Harrisburg, PA

I have been working at Friendly's Ice Cream

Pros: Regular customers, flexible schedule, clean Cons: Everyone does their own thing. People who do not… Advice to Senior Management: N/A No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Overworked and Underpaid

Friendlys Fountain Worker (Former Employee) Hillsdale, NJ

I worked at Friendly's Ice Cream

Pros: Easily bonded with other same level employees Cons: Doesn't matter your position, you will be asked to do everything. Management was… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to assess situations better, a five person staff of waiters and counter… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Friendly's Ice Cream.

Worked for Friendly's Ice Cream? Contribute to the Community!