Friendship Ridge

www.friendshipridge.org
  www.friendshipridge.org
There are newer employer reviews for Friendship Ridge

Took job with a open mind but very poorly managed . Management is very very inconsistent an a happy atmosphere to work i

Former Employee - REG NURSE in Beaver, PA
Former Employee - REG NURSE in Beaver, PA

I worked at Friendship Ridge

Pros

Great benefits an great pay. Holiday pay very good as well as vacation time accrued.. Alot of overtime available if wanted

Cons

Very Very horribly managed .. Very old school.. ALOT of nepotesiam pesent on site.. Inadaquate tools an equipment to perform job effienciently.

Get manangment that is qualified an consistent -not management that befriends certain employees an hangs out like the enviroment is high school

3 Other Employee Reviews for Friendship Ridge (View Most Recent)

Transitioning phase from county owned to privatization.

Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Beaver, PA
    Current Employee - Licensed Practical Nurse in Beaver, PA

I have been working at Friendship Ridge full-time

Pros

Good opportunities to advance in pay.

Cons

Overtaxed employees. Burn out is certain.

Poor atitudes, a union that protects bad employees, STAY AWAY!

Current Employee - Certified Nusing Assistant in Beaver, PA
    Current Employee - Certified Nusing Assistant in Beaver, PA

I have been working at Friendship Ridge full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The pay is much bertter that anything you'll find as a CNA, The benefits are great.

Cons

In nursing it is said that ' Nurses eat thier young". This is especially true here. The long time employees seem to view new employess as opportunities to abuse, humil;iate, and otherwise make a probationary employees' life a living hell. I have personally seen instances of verbal, pschological and even threats of physical abuse directed at good people just try to fit in. This is NOT a good place to work no matter what FR's spin doctors write here.

STAY AWAY if you value your sanity!

The culure here is a left overe from the county-owned days. The Union, even though they protect good people, they also protect the abusive culture that exists there. I just wonder howe much of this problem is passed on to the residents.

Get control of the jerks, or you'll never accomplish you goal of imporoving the facility. This has cost me my livlihood, and it's was not of my own doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Friendship Ridge