Frisco Soccer Association
www.friscosoccer.org Frisco, TX 150 to 499 Employees

A Great Job

Grade 8 Referee (Former Employee)
Frisco, TX

ProsThe pay is very good for this job. You will get days off when its raining outside, because the games you were originally scheduled to work would be cancelled.

ConsThe summer days and the heat it brings can certainly make this job physically challenging. The parents will sometimes yell at you even if you make a correct call.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. The system for managing games and for the referees is great, and is very easy to follow.

Frisco Soccer Association is a WONDERFUL employer!

Grade 8 Referee (Former Employee)
    Frisco, TX

I worked at Frisco Soccer Association

Pros: It is a very fun and rewarding job. They pay very well for teens and were a very good organization. The oppurtunities to advance were… Cons: Having to deal with angry parents was probaly the biggest downside to this job. The leaders and mentors of the organization were very helpful when… Advice to Senior Management: I can't think of anything that the management of this organization did wrong or that I would change.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Frisco Soccer Association.

Worked for Frisco Soccer Association? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frisco Soccer Association reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Frisco Soccer Association employees.