Frisco Soccer Association

A Great Job

Former Employee - Grade 8 Referee  in  Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Grade 8 Referee in Frisco, TX

I worked at Frisco Soccer Association

Pros

The pay is very good for this job. You will get days off when its raining outside, because the games you were originally scheduled to work would be cancelled.

Cons

The summer days and the heat it brings can certainly make this job physically challenging. The parents will sometimes yell at you even if you make a correct call.

Keep doing what you're doing. The system for managing games and for the referees is great, and is very easy to follow.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Frisco Soccer Association (View Most Recent)

Frisco Soccer Association is a WONDERFUL employer!

Former Employee - Grade 8 Referee  in  Frisco, TX
    Former Employee - Grade 8 Referee in Frisco, TX

I worked at Frisco Soccer Association

Pros

It is a very fun and rewarding job. They pay very well for teens and were a very good organization. The oppurtunities to advance were enormous and the leadership of the organization went above and beyond time and time again to help their refs as well as helping parents to understand the game in general. I would recommend this job to any of my friends who had an interest in soccer or just wanted to have a good job with little demands and loads of fun.

Cons

Having to deal with angry parents was probaly the biggest downside to this job. The leaders and mentors of the organization were very helpful when it came to them, however. They would take the time to help out their referees with parents and try and help the parents understand the situation, as well as showing the refs the best ways to hand these types of situations.

I can't think of anything that the management of this organization did wrong or that I would change. They were always very understanding of situations and made it clear that their employees were valued at all times.

There are newer employer reviews for Frisco Soccer Association

Worked for Frisco Soccer Association? Contribute to the Community!