Froedtert Health
www.froedtert.com Milwaukee, WI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to work with a few issues typical of Corporate America

Web Editor (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

ProsThe overwhelming majority of staff care about their jobs and understand that patient care is what drives the organization. The organization offers competitive pay and benefits and a good working environment.

ConsCan be very top-down style of management, where administrative decisions must be run up the chain of command to people who are less knowledgeable about an issue. Politics plays a heavy role in decision-making.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to people who are experts in their field regardless of title.

Best Healthcare System around with Wheaton Franciscan in a close 2nd place

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Wauwatosa, WI

I have been working at Froedtert Health part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Take care of their employees and value staff concerns Adequate Staffing!!! Great… Cons: Very large facility, easy to get lost in. Pay is less… Advice to Senior Management: Work towards making our salaries more competitive Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great first job

Clinical Dietitian (Current Employee)
    West Bend, WI

I have been working at Froedtert Health part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Staff is great to work with. Everyone works very well… Cons: There is not a lot of room to grow. Not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Froedtert Health.

Worked for Froedtert Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Froedtert Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Froedtert Health CEO Catherine J. Buck. All reviews posted anonymously by Froedtert Health employees.