Front Range Community College

www.frontrange.edu
  www.frontrange.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Front Range Community College

I have worked with them for six years and as salary for state is frozen, haven"t had a raise

Current Employee - Adm Assist in Fort Collins, CO
Current Employee - Adm Assist in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Front Range Community College full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working with students trying to improve their level in life

Cons

Very structured community college atmosphere with little attention to needs of students and more to keeping job security and levels of control

Spend more time with the upfront employees in learning staff needs and student needs

9 Other Employee Reviews for Front Range Community College (View Most Recent)

In desperate need of leadership

I worked at Front Range Community College full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

For the most part, the staff are great. The students are fun and challenging to work with.

Cons

The President's leadership is weak, which has enabled many nasty personality types to take over and cause harm to subordinates. HR is not helpful, and often harmful to employees. The effective faculty have, in large part, left the college. Bringing new ideas to the table (by staff) is, at best, not encouraged, and other times completely ignored. Loyalty is demanded, but not returned nor rewarded. Solid contributions and accomplishments unrecognized by leadership. There are still a few departments within FRCC that are great to work for (only two come to mind), with very supportive supervisors, but they are the exception rather than the rule. Those departments I would recommend to a friend.

To the President - many people went to bat for you, including me, when you decided to go for the leadership role. We all had faith in your leadership potential, but you let us down. Many have suffered because of it.

Education with purpose

I worked at Front Range Community College

Pros

small cozy academically forward, technologically strong, mixed ages, and a working photographic darkroom!

Cons

light on the degrees/certificates offered, art labs understaffed and inappropriately managed,

There are newer employer reviews for Front Range Community College