FrontRange Solutions
www.frontrange.com Pleasanton, CA 150 to 499 Employees

FrontRange is a mixed bag

Milpitas, CA

I have been working at FrontRange Solutions full-time

ProsInteresting metadata based technology platform and hybrid SaaS/premise product strategy. Consistently profitable, quarter after quarter. Very flexible telecommuting policy.

ConsBusiness is stagnant and not growing, which reduces career opportunities. Private equity owners continue to suck out every penny they can. High turnover and continuing bleeding of engineering talent.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to focus on top-line growth to create business expansion opportunities and career opportunities.

Constant changes make it difficult to make money

Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at FrontRange Solutions full-time

Pros: Strong Midmarket install base, cloud & on premise ITSM solutions,… Cons: Few sales people make their numbers, constant management changes, need… Advice to Senior Management: Stay the course for a while, get the analyst back on your side… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Lots of promise, but not realized

Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee)
Pleasanton, CA

I worked at FrontRange Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: A good place to learn skills, some decent managers, but not a lot of solid organization. Technology was solid, but is becoming obsolete. If… Cons: Little or no leadership. Chaotic and stressful atmosphere that lacks… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house and start fresh No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FrontRange Solutions.

Worked for FrontRange Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FrontRange Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FrontRange Solutions CEO Jon Temple. All reviews posted anonymously by FrontRange Solutions employees.