Frontier Airlines
www.frontierairlines.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

You could make it work if you live really close

Ramp Agent (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Frontier Airlines full-time for less than a year

ProsFlight benefits, full time job, get to bid your schedule, seeing some cool airplanes, and I guess flight benefits again....if you can use them

ConsLow pay. Unprofessional. Inadequate hearing protection provided. Loud jet engines. Benefits offered but who can afford them?? $10/hr and the health for 1 person is $130 per pay period... unbelievable. Arriving more than an hour before your shift during training just to make sure you can get through security.

Advice to Senior ManagementSchedule your new hires to get their background checks, fingerprinting, and SIDA badges before training starts. It's not fair to employees to have to show up to a hotel for the shuttle 1.5 hours before their scheduled shift, just to be sure they can get through security. Provide better hearing protection and make sure that the ramp staff actually uses it.

A company bought and sold at the expense of a few good employees and customers

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Frontier Airlines full-time for more than a year

Pros: A select few great employees, skilled at their positions Great management at… Cons: Management above supervisor level had no idea how to run a dept/the entire company Consistent HR issues including failures in FMLA, vacation/sick pay, paycheck issues (check… Advice to Senior Management: Change business model back to caring about passengers Stop wasting time and money promoting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best treated as just a job, not the best or worst airline, or place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Frontier Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The best reason to work at Frontier is that it is in Denver, a fact that the… Cons: Constant struggle with management, low and mid level. Most seem to be putting in time till they can qualify for a job at another airline.… Advice to Senior Management: Your employees are more intelligent than you believe. You are at best distrusted by them, some have much stronger negative feeling toward you. Accept this… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Frontier Airlines.

Worked for Frontier Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frontier Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Frontier Airlines CEO David Siegel. All reviews posted anonymously by Frontier Airlines employees.