Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com
  www.frontier.com
There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Worst company I've worked for.

Current Employee - Customer Sales and Billing in Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Customer Sales and Billing in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Frontier Communications

Pros

They pay you, has benifits, can get bonus on sales. low overwatch, your left to do your job, or really whatever you want.

Cons

this company, the reps are lazy, the management is a joke, the turnover rate for customers is astronomical, i am told that every call is a sales call. i am supposed to have a 5% close rate for product sales on all calls taken. the pricing is not competitive, they will sabotage their own offers. systems don't work, many angry customers (understandably). the products you are selling are supposed to be Internet services, however since we often have state wide outages i cant even trust my products to work enough to sell them, they have a 3 month turnover and if someone calls to cancel the services before then you don't get paid. Often times a sale will mysteriously change to a different representatives name, and all you will get is "we are looking into it". you have no support if you have a question or issue. your expected to be on the phone while scheduled (which is understandable) and do any requested over time with little to no warning (which is not). the hours constantly change, often when daylight savings changes the times (my state doesn't do this) they use it as an excuse to close earlier, even if people are changing the clocks to be later. no accountability for management, if you mess up because they didn't tell you some critical bit of information, its on your head.

fire yourselves, higher some trained circus monkeys, and watch your profits start to actually grow. you cant run a business about customers without actually stopping to think about them. and you cant let the backbone of your company (your representatives) be mistreated like they are because your profits start shrinking (because of your "business practices")

515 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

It's an awful experience. If you're smart enough to glassdoor them, you don't belong here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elko, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Elko, NV

I have been working at Frontier Communications

Pros

Decent Pay. It's a job. Beats working at Walmart. Don't have to work on Sunday. Tail wags the dog here. Don't have to pay for your gas to get job done.

Cons

Shame in the community. I'm embarrassed to say I work there. Phone industry on the downslide. Look elsewhere if you can. Expect alot of favoritisim.

Most problems start at the top. So there's an intelligent place to start cleaning house. Hycritical behavior of management is amusing.

Not very good

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

I worked at Frontier Communications

Pros

You were valued if you kept your head down.

Cons

This is a micromanaged company.

Please trust your seasoned veterans and the value they bring to the table.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications