Great Employer! Really cater to your needs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Deland, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in. The office culture here is really friendly, inviting, and fun. There are great employee incentives that give you something to work for.

Cons

It is a call center. There is a negative stigma about call centers around the country, but they use a 100% US. based technical support service.

Management could be a little more transparent to the lower employees. Not many of the employees know what the management team is involved in.

Other Reviews for Frontier Communications

Inbound Sales and Customer Service

Former Employee - Sales and Service Specialist  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Former Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Frontier Communications

Pros

My team is awesome. I really liked my manager. The incentives to sell were innovative and I earned a great commission. I only left due to personal family situation and hope to come back some day. Great training program.

Cons

Pressure to sell. Schedules not consistent, you need to be able to work flex hours. Most people are very excited about Frontiers future and vision, need to find better ways to retain those people.

My suggestion to management is to add the Work At Home option for the Center employees in Fort Wayne. The location is blah, getting crowded and I could have stayed on had I had the choice to work from home.

Worst company I've worked for.

Current Employee - Customer Sales and Billing  in  Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Customer Sales and Billing in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Frontier Communications

Pros

They pay you, has benifits, can get bonus on sales. low overwatch, your left to do your job, or really whatever you want.

Cons

this company, the reps are lazy, the management is a joke, the turnover rate for customers is astronomical, i am told that every call is a sales call. i am supposed to have a 5% close rate for product sales on all calls taken. the pricing is not competitive, they will sabotage their own offers. systems don't work, many angry customers (understandably). the products you are selling are supposed to be Internet services, however since we often have state wide outages i cant even trust my products to work enough to sell them, they have a 3 month turnover and if someone calls to cancel the services before then you don't get paid. Often times a sale will mysteriously change to a different representatives name, and all you will get is "we are looking into it". you have no support if you have a question or issue. your expected to be on the phone while scheduled (which is understandable) and do any requested over time with little to no warning (which is not). the hours constantly change, often when daylight savings changes the times (my state doesn't do this) they use it as an excuse to close earlier, even if people are changing the clocks to be later. no accountability for management, if you mess up because they didn't tell you some critical bit of information, its on your head.

fire yourselves, higher some trained circus monkeys, and watch your profits start to actually grow. you cant run a business about customers without actually stopping to think about them. and you cant let the backbone of your company (your representatives) be mistreated like they are because your profits start shrinking (because of your "business practices")

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!