Avoid Corporate Headquarters

Former Employee - Manager  in  Stamford, CT
Former Employee - Manager in Stamford, CT

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits are good. A great learning experience for what not to do in a corporate environment.

Cons

The culture is fear based with little to no support from supervisors or senior management. Training is non-existent and new hires are expected to figure out processes and procedures on their own. Employees are in self-preservation mode due to the culture, so collaboration is limited and getting "thrown under the bus" is common.

It is well past time for the senior management team to be replaced. The current team is comprised of ego-driven administrators, not leaders, who have little genuine interest in listening to employees.

Other Reviews for Frontier Communications

Great Employer! Really cater to your needs

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications

Pros

Great atmosphere to work in. The office culture here is really friendly, inviting, and fun. There are great employee incentives that give you something to work for.

Cons

It is a call center. There is a negative stigma about call centers around the country, but they use a 100% US. based technical support service.

Management could be a little more transparent to the lower employees. Not many of the employees know what the management team is involved in.

Inbound Sales and Customer Service

Former Employee - Sales and Service Specialist  in  Fort Wayne, IN
    Former Employee - Sales and Service Specialist in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Frontier Communications

Pros

My team is awesome. I really liked my manager. The incentives to sell were innovative and I earned a great commission. I only left due to personal family situation and hope to come back some day. Great training program.

Cons

Pressure to sell. Schedules not consistent, you need to be able to work flex hours. Most people are very excited about Frontiers future and vision, need to find better ways to retain those people.

My suggestion to management is to add the Work At Home option for the Center employees in Fort Wayne. The location is blah, getting crowded and I could have stayed on had I had the choice to work from home.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!