Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com

Not the job for everyone, but when done right, can be quite rewarding!

Universal Representative (Current Employee) Everett, WA

ProsGreat benefits and pay, especially for a newer employee like myself, as long as you prove yourself by selling like a mad man, while still making sure you are taking care of the customer, then it can be a good job to work. Great benefits, good pay, good teams and great supervisors. I highly recommend applying to the Everett call center!

ConsOther representatives, the unfortunate side of any company, you get the honest hard working reps, then you get the reps that do not know their job as well. The frustrating issue that commonly occurs is other reps stealing your sales, that or reps cramming accts.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe should not only look in to the Bonded DSL and VDSL, but fiber technology that we can provide the high demand for speed nowadays. We cannot continue to use such outdated technology at prices most of our customers cannot afford. Genius idea with the satellite internet though, it will be good to be able to get internet out to everyone.

Call Center

Sales and Service (Current Employee) Burnsville, MN

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: None. You are just there in Frontiers eyes Cons: Frontier Products Suck, So do the systems you work on… Advice to Senior Management: Misleading bastards No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

As a summer intern, I was given equal helpings of responsibility and experience learning.

Marketing Intern (Current Employee) Rochester, NY

I have been working at Frontier Communications as an intern for less than a year

Pros: -Workplace atmosphere: very relaxed and quiet, well maintained facilities -People: Coworkers are a big plus in that they… Cons: -Attire: somewhat informal attire especially people in IT. (Some may consider this a pro but I prefer more formal… Advice to Senior Management: You are leading a company with a dying product (land-line phone service). Expand your product offerings to more new… More
There are newer reviews on Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!