Worked in logistics

Former Contractor - Logistics Employee in Cornelius, OR
Former Contractor - Logistics Employee in Cornelius, OR

I worked at Frontier Communications as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Very fun and well paced. Other employees were a delight to work with. The supervisor was always interested in what anyone had to say and always took into consideration the needs of the individual employees under his supervision.

Cons

The warehouse could get pretty hot in the summer months. Some work was done outside in the direct sunlight in the afternoons. The warehouse could also get pretty cool in the winters. Some work had to be done outside in the wind and rain.

Advice to Management

Put a more efficient heater in the warehouse and better fans for circulation for the summer and winter months.

Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications

A roller coaster ride that makes you queasy!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent pay for the city I am in (not decent for what you have to deal with), Good co-workers, Paid time off

Cons

Neglet for the customer, Pushy about sales, out dated systems, No communication from a communications company, RUDE & I MEAN RUDE customers that yell in your ear ALL day long

Advice to Management

We need effecient systems so Frontier can be a whole and run on ONE system. It would be nice if EVERY work group could communicate, Stop pushing sales!!!!! if you actually focus on customer first you might just expirence less angry customers and more that are willing to buy offers. Happier customers = Happy workers and vice versa. I'm tired of the complaints that we recieve on a daily basis that could have been handled a LONG time a go but employees are too focused on making a buck then anything else, basically how do you expect us as employees to put the customer first when our pay check is determined by our sales??? I say up the base & lower the comission this way employees can actually take care of the customer. Why up the base? WHY NOT? If you up the base pay of the current employees and focus more on customer care you will: 1. Retain more employees 2. Retain more customers 3. Call volumes will be less which in turn means less hiring and a lower turn around rate. Just a few changes would make this company better for not only the employees but the customers as well.

A Great Place to Work and Grow!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

During my career with Frontier Communications, I’ve experienced true recognition of my talents and have enjoyed tremendous growth opportunity while sharing a positively enjoyable work environment. Frontier has a very open and honest recruiting process that allows you to make an educated decision on employment. The company believes in and supports an open door policy for all levels. Even with its customers, Frontier has a very open contact policy. The openness supported by Frontier is a true reflection of the companies #1 value, the customers.

Cons

Frontier has experienced tremendous growth over the past several years. Anytime an organization experiences this type of growth, the employees will have to be open to change. Frontier is still growing, flexibility is key to success. Although some changes can be difficult for employees, in the long run, this is a positive sign that the company is moving in the right direction and is flexible enough to follow market trends.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the ears of your customer facing agents, they have the pulse of the customer