There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

A roller coaster ride that makes you queasy!

Current Employee - Customer Service  in  Deland, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Decent pay for the city I am in (not decent for what you have to deal with), Good co-workers, Paid time off

Cons

Neglet for the customer, Pushy about sales, out dated systems, No communication from a communications company, RUDE & I MEAN RUDE customers that yell in your ear ALL day long

We need effecient systems so Frontier can be a whole and run on ONE system. It would be nice if EVERY work group could communicate, Stop pushing sales!!!!! if you actually focus on customer first you might just expirence less angry customers and more that are willing to buy offers.

Happier customers = Happy workers and vice versa. I'm tired of the complaints that we recieve on a daily basis that could have been handled a LONG time a go but employees are too focused on making a buck then anything else, basically how do you expect us as employees to put the customer first when our pay check is determined by our sales??? I say up the base & lower the comission this way employees can actually take care of the customer.

Why up the base? WHY NOT? If you up the base pay of the current employees and focus more on customer care you will:

1. Retain more employees
2. Retain more customers
3. Call volumes will be less which in turn means less hiring and a lower turn around rate.

Just a few changes would make this company better for not only the employees but the customers as well.

486 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

Call Center, Sales

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Everett, WA

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is good. The Everett, WA. call center has a beautiful building and well kept campus. Eight weeks of paid training.

Cons

This is a call center sales position where customers call in with billing questions and it is the reps. responsibility to try to sell on EVERY call - even if the person calling is irate.

Don't force sales reps to attempt a sale to irate customers, it just makes them more irate.

Worked in logistics

Former Employee - Logistics Employee  in  Cornelius, OR
    Former Employee - Logistics Employee in Cornelius, OR

I worked at Frontier Communications as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Very fun and well paced. Other employees were a delight to work with. The supervisor was always interested in what anyone had to say and always took into consideration the needs of the individual employees under his supervision.

Cons

The warehouse could get pretty hot in the summer months. Some work was done outside in the direct sunlight in the afternoons. The warehouse could also get pretty cool in the winters. Some work had to be done outside in the wind and rain.

Put a more efficient heater in the warehouse and better fans for circulation for the summer and winter months.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!