Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Frontier bit off more than it can chew.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

relative to other companies, none stand out.

Cons

Tanking stock, fear-based management style, close to bullying, incompetent upper management, zero diversity. very homogenous environment. dinosaur technology. Like a donut-shop trying to produce as much as Hostess.

Understand your business and listen to the experts you have working for you. There is a reason why moral is down and the company keeps losing qualified people. Before the acquisition of Verizon, the company was considered innovative in telecom. Verizon is still considered innovative in telecom. Frontier has seen absolutely no success since the aquisition. It's embarrassing to say I work there. The pep emails from upper-management are unprofessional, off-topic and full of typos. Even the logo it outdated.

545 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

A roller coaster ride that makes you queasy!

Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Decent pay for the city I am in (not decent for what you have to deal with), Good co-workers, Paid time off

Cons

Neglet for the customer, Pushy about sales, out dated systems, No communication from a communications company, RUDE & I MEAN RUDE customers that yell in your ear ALL day long

We need effecient systems so Frontier can be a whole and run on ONE system. It would be nice if EVERY work group could communicate, Stop pushing sales!!!!! if you actually focus on customer first you might just expirence less angry customers and more that are willing to buy offers.

Happier customers = Happy workers and vice versa. I'm tired of the complaints that we recieve on a daily basis that could have been handled a LONG time a go but employees are too focused on making a buck then anything else, basically how do you expect us as employees to put the customer first when our pay check is determined by our sales??? I say up the base & lower the comission this way employees can actually take care of the customer.

Why up the base? WHY NOT? If you up the base pay of the current employees and focus more on customer care you will:

1. Retain more employees
    2. Retain more customers
    3. Call volumes will be less which in turn means less hiring and a lower turn around rate.

Just a few changes would make this company better for not only the employees but the customers as well.

Call Center, Sales

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Everett, WA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Everett, WA

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The pay is good. The Everett, WA. call center has a beautiful building and well kept campus. Eight weeks of paid training.

Cons

This is a call center sales position where customers call in with billing questions and it is the reps. responsibility to try to sell on EVERY call - even if the person calling is irate.

Don't force sales reps to attempt a sale to irate customers, it just makes them more irate.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications