There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Internet helpdesk (Call center)

Current Employee - Internet Help Desk ( Call Center )  in  Allen, TX
Current Employee - Internet Help Desk ( Call Center ) in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent benefits and pay. Colleagues are helpful and most have a good attitude. Frontier is customer oriented so there is not an over emphasis of stats. They allow you to take care of the customer.

Cons

It is a call center so you want to have good stats. They also try to push you to sell there security product which is through fsecure. While they have good bonuses for selling I don't believe the product is one of the best. Outside support for fsecure is oversees and they are not very proficient.

There should be bonuses for selling but it should not be a stat for technical staff (Which is 40%). Partner with a company that produces a good product and updates.

486 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

A little bit about Frontier

Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative  in  Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Work At Home Customer Service Representative in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits and opportunities to move up. But also, they've been steadily growing despite the economy and they're currently expanding their Deland office to provide more work space, gym, basketball court out back, cafeteria just to mention a few. So its a great place to work.

Cons

I don't like sales LOL...and that's where I work right now. However, I'm going to school (oh and they offer tuition reimbursement as well) for CIS and look forward to using my skills at Frontier once I'm done. So I hope to be there for a long time.

Defeated from the inside out

Current Employee - Sales and Service Tech  in  Tri Cities, WA
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Tech in Tri Cities, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Even with the take backs in recent bargaining it is still a somewhat competitive wage for a troubled economy

Cons

Middle management is defunct... Human Resourses is defunct... Safety is an after thought... management has fostered a work environment that pits craft employees against each other with favoritism and nepotism. Transferring or job promotion is done by favoritism if at all.

Restructure HR department to respond to issues in appropriate, speedy and productive ways, safety safety safety! Remove disfunctional managers instead of punishing the regular employees... enforce your own policies!

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!