Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com

Internet helpdesk (Call center)

Internet Help Desk ( Call Center ) (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsDecent benefits and pay. Colleagues are helpful and most have a good attitude. Frontier is customer oriented so there is not an over emphasis of stats. They allow you to take care of the customer.

ConsIt is a call center so you want to have good stats. They also try to push you to sell there security product which is through fsecure. While they have good bonuses for selling I don't believe the product is one of the best. Outside support for fsecure is oversees and they are not very proficient.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be bonuses for selling but it should not be a stat for technical staff (Which is 40%). Partner with a company that produces a good product and updates.

Defeated from the inside out

Sales and Service Tech (Current Employee) Tri Cities, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Even with the take backs in recent bargaining it is… Cons: Middle management is defunct... Human Resourses is defunct... Safety is an after thought... management has fostered a work environment that… Advice to Senior Management: Restructure HR department to respond to issues in appropriate, speedy and productive ways, safety safety… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A little bit about Frontier

Work At Home Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great benefits and opportunities to move up. But also, they've been steadily growing despite the economy and they're currently expanding their Deland office… Cons: I don't like sales LOL...and that's where I work right now. However, I'm going to school (oh and they offer tuition reimbursement as well)… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!