There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Good people, tough industry

Current Employee - Manager in Everett, WA
Current Employee - Manager in Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great people on the front lines dealing with customers and sales. Freedom to operate how I see best. Little-to-no micromanaging.

Cons

Tough industry. Not much direction from corporate other than "revenue!" Need to see what the future holds in telecom.

A better gameplan on how to compete with the other service providers that use better technology.

495 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

great until your no longer needed

Former Employee - Truck Driver/Logistics in Circleville, OH
    Former Employee - Truck Driver/Logistics in Circleville, OH

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

The people working at frontier are top shelf, compensation was very good and benefits were good.

Cons

upper management has no loyalty to the people that work for them, you are only a number and are not deserving of being a person, use and then discard.

open your eyes and realize the people that work to support your position deserve to be treated fairly and contracting out jobs doesn't support the workers that have been loyal to frontier. To answer your question I am a former employee that has been replaced by contracted labor.

Liars and tattletales paradise

Current Employee - Outside Tech
    Current Employee - Outside Tech

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

You can work here straight out of high school even if Walmart and 7-11 won't hire you. Local management will still cater to you for this even if you only come to work half of the year.

Cons

Antiquated equipment. Incompetent coworkers that will stab you in the back. Union that only stands up for buddies. Self sufficient techs are punished for not being reliant upon management. Worst company I've ever worked for, I never thought I'd feel Verizon was well run and most days make me want to choke on a knife.

Stop bailing water n just let the boat sink already. Nobody is believing your lies.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications