There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Trying, but very disorganised

Current Employee - Account Executive in Beaverton, OR
Current Employee - Account Executive in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Frontier genuinely trys to have the customer's best interest at heart. Sometimes it feels like a breath of fresh air with its ability to get a deal done.

Cons

Lots of disorganization. The company still feels like it is digesting the Verizon Acquisition. Sometimes it feels like the focus is in the wrong area.

Work harder to update the relevance of the product portfolio and complete the transition to a data company, not just a broadband company.

497 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

Former Account Sales Manager

Former Employee - Account Sales Manager in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Account Sales Manager in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

hard working, customer oriented associates from CTSI, which was aquired by Frontier.

Cons

As a former Account Sales Manager working on commission, they could NEVER get it right. Commission payouts in 2011 were often late and ALWAYS incorrect, by November 2011 they couldn't reconcile commissions, so they began giving "commission draws", this lasted until August of 2012. Not only did they keep giving draws, but they changed the commission plan 3 times during 2012, made us sign the new plans and continued to give inaccurate numbers. They "trued" up the 1st qtr. of 2012 twice, and then again at the end of the year. For those Account Managers who either were left go due to downsizing or left because they never knew what to expect, are now getting demand letters stating that "you owe" Frontier thousands of dollars.

I have no advice. You clearly are not interested in moving the company in a positive direction. As a former associate we have had many, many discussions with upper management concerning "network infrastructure, commission plans that make sense, competitive pricing, etc. With no response from your end. I like many other "Account Managers" left the company in frustration.

Local mgmt is great.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Local leadership is open to ideas. And allows for different learning styles.

Cons

Senior leadership (located out of state) don't understand the technology within their grasp. Kind of like explaining computers to my mom.

Get rid of the top and rebuild from within.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications