There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Frontier Communications is a great place to work the only negative I have it lack of direction sometimes and training.

Current Employee - Network Engineer  in  Burnsville, MN
Current Employee - Network Engineer in Burnsville, MN

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture within the work place. Managers/supervisors are very helpful with any questions or concerns as well as understanding when scheduling PTO, family emergencies, etc. Plenty of opportunities to improve yourself within the company. Great benefits and pay.

Cons

Lack of direction relating to what exactly is required out of a task. Tasks are often assigned regardless if you are exactly qualified for it or not leading to confusion and errors. Completing your tasks is often done in a trial by error or learn from your mistakes approach. PTO is set up in a use it or loose it fashion.

Upper management's main goal is profit. They try to claim to care about the employee but main worries are about getting new customers and money first.

479 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

A good first company to work for as an intern.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I worked at Frontier Communications as an intern for less than a year

Pros

I went there as an intern, and they were very helpful and kind to us throughout. A lot of good, relevant exposure to the current networking technologies. Responsibilities were at the same level as all the full-time employees working the same position.

Cons

No formal training was provided for the position, which, in hindsight, might have been really helpful in achieving the maximum in this position.

Business sales

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

established company with great technical support

Cons

limited service area at times will sell against internal sales team

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!