Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com

Frontier Communications is a great place to work the only negative I have it lack of direction sometimes and training.

Network Engineer (Current Employee) Burnsville, MN

ProsGreat culture within the work place. Managers/supervisors are very helpful with any questions or concerns as well as understanding when scheduling PTO, family emergencies, etc. Plenty of opportunities to improve yourself within the company. Great benefits and pay.

ConsLack of direction relating to what exactly is required out of a task. Tasks are often assigned regardless if you are exactly qualified for it or not leading to confusion and errors. Completing your tasks is often done in a trial by error or learn from your mistakes approach. PTO is set up in a use it or loose it fashion.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management's main goal is profit. They try to claim to care about the employee but main worries are about getting new customers and money first.

Poor management

Coordinator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Haven't yet been "downsized," although have been on the chopping block every year… Cons: Company does not know which way they are going... Every day there are more layoffs and reorganizations, new appointments, then more layoffs and new hires… Advice to Senior Management: GET IT TOGETHER No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A good first company to work for as an intern.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Rochester, NY

I worked at Frontier Communications as an intern for less than a year

Pros: I went there as an intern, and they were very helpful and kind to us throughout. A lot of good, relevant… Cons: No formal training was provided for the position, which, in hindsight,… More
There are newer reviews on Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!