Good company. Good people. Executive management really listens

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

In the first 12 months on the job, I met personally with 3 senior executives (in roundtable discussions). As a front line employee, I was shocked and pleased to be able to give feedback to executives. And they seemed to listen.

Cons

The company doesn't seem to mind when one employee steals sales from another employee. It happened to me twice and to others in my department. The fallout for the unethical behavior? None. The employees are still with the company. They place so much emphasis on selling that employees act unscrupulously, and then management, apparently, looks the other way. This is unacceptable management.

Advice to Management

Fire ALL employees who steal. Not just the ones who steal (slam) from customers, but also the ones who steal from their co-workers.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great place to work, hard to advance in terms of position.

Current Employee - Universal Service Representative in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Universal Service Representative in Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Ever improving Technology, in terms of services we provide to the customer, the pay and benefits are incredible here in the Everett, WA call center. Management is approachable, what other place can you see the Call Center Manager and say: "How's going?" or joke around with them?

Cons

More and more limitations on our abilities, we require authorization to disconnect internet, and our abilities in terms of getting the job done for a customer are becoming increasingly limited. Thankfully they are working on better ordering systems, which will definitely improve processes.

Advice to Management

Instead of expanding our Broadband Networks, focus on improving customer satisfaction, and relieve the few remaining areas of congestion

Good job, Zero support, Zero training- Sink or Swim

Current Employee - Supervisor in Charleston, WV
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Charleston, WV

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed. Good products to offer customers. Generally pleasant coworkers. Skilled and dedicated field forces.

Cons

The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed however there are breakdowns everywhere. No departments work together. Zero communication between work groups except at the ground level. Foggy vision for the future.

Advice to Management

Come up with a clear path for the direction of the company. Choose one technology or a few that compliment eachother and stick with it, improve it, expand it.