Frontier Communications

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications

Good company. Good people. Executive management really listens

Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX
Current Employee - Technical Support Representative in Allen, TX

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than a year)

Pros

In the first 12 months on the job, I met personally with 3 senior executives (in roundtable discussions). As a front line employee, I was shocked and pleased to be able to give feedback to executives. And they seemed to listen.

Cons

The company doesn't seem to mind when one employee steals sales from another employee. It happened to me twice and to others in my department. The fallout for the unethical behavior? None. The employees are still with the company.

They place so much emphasis on selling that employees act unscrupulously, and then management, apparently, looks the other way. This is unacceptable management.

Fire ALL employees who steal. Not just the ones who steal (slam) from customers, but also the ones who steal from their co-workers.

530 Other Employee Reviews for Frontier Communications (View Most Recent)

Gives us the ability to choose our quality of life style

Current Employee - Coach in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Coach in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Work is challenging and rewarding, management offers a caring atmosphere with the business needs in mind to seek balance so company can survive. Benefits are equal to the competition and is necessary. We integrate sales and service for 100% Customer Service experience and this practice is supported with training and coaching...along with encourgement to acheive our goals.

Cons

Our systems are not as effective as they could be, but there are some changes on the horizon that may make the difference we need.

Stay the course....continue to make things better for all of us.

Maggie Wilderotter rocks! She's the reason we have all that we have here in Deland!

Great Company! Lots of opportunity to learn and grow

Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service in Deland, FL

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Fast paced environment, Managers develop employees, Company works to keep up with everchanging industry and environment. Opinions are valued and suggestions are considered.

Cons

Opinions are valued, but negativity is not-if you just want to complain but not work toward solutions this is probably not the place to work.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontier Communications