Frontier Communications

www.frontier.com

Good company. Good people. Executive management really listens

Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) Allen, TX

ProsIn the first 12 months on the job, I met personally with 3 senior executives (in roundtable discussions). As a front line employee, I was shocked and pleased to be able to give feedback to executives. And they seemed to listen.

ConsThe company doesn't seem to mind when one employee steals sales from another employee. It happened to me twice and to others in my department. The fallout for the unethical behavior? None. The employees are still with the company.

They place so much emphasis on selling that employees act unscrupulously, and then management, apparently, looks the other way. This is unacceptable management.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire ALL employees who steal. Not just the ones who steal (slam) from customers, but also the ones who steal from their co-workers.

Great place to work, hard to advance in terms of position.

Universal Service Representative (Current Employee) Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Ever improving Technology, in terms of services we provide to the customer, the pay and benefits are incredible here in the Everett, WA… Cons: More and more limitations on our abilities, we require authorization to disconnect internet, and our abilities in terms of getting the… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of expanding our Broadband Networks, focus on improving customer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good job, Zero support, Zero training- Sink or Swim

Supervisor (Current Employee) Charleston, WV

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed. Good… Cons: The company as a whole has a positive desire to succeed however there are breakdowns everywhere. No… Advice to Senior Management: Come up with a clear path for the direction of the company. Choose one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Frontier Communications.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!