internship

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Frontier Communications as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

it was a good company to work and get your experience as an intern.

Cons

could not find any errors for the company

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Not worth it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

I have been working at Frontier Communications full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good benefits, have met many good friends

Cons

what can i say.... when Frontier was taking over, they promised all kinds of things, said it would be much better than Verizon. It is actually 10 times worse than Verizon. Broken promises, wage cuts, lies. The big talk is they connect with all employees once a year, but the meetings are crazy stupid, just a whole bunch of results talk on numbers that aren't real.
    The CEO is money/power hungry, no regard to the front line employees. They do everything they can to go against union rules & only stop when they are confronted the union calls foul. Then they try to intimidate to still get their way.
    Front line employees are controlled by fear. Sales is way in front of customer service, if you don't meet your sales quota, they will push you out. Now it goes against you if you disconnect internet... what to do? Tell the customer they can't move out of country because it might get me fired? So many angry customer getting services on their bill they did not ask for, not quoted all the rates & just surprised on their first bill, or services not disconnected when requested. This is all cut throat & not fair at all to customers. I would like to see the number of people who were fired or quit in just this year alone, nationwide, I bet that number is staggering.

Advice to Management

I understand you need revenue to grow a business, but go back to customer service & stop ruling the company by fear and sales

It's Not Worth It!

Former Employee - Customer Sales Support Representative in Fort Wayne, IN
    Former Employee - Customer Sales Support Representative in Fort Wayne, IN

I worked at Frontier Communications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay was awesome because I was set up through Verizon.

Cons

They try to find any reason to fire people. They will fire you before they do any research. When the Union rep does do the research and finds that you are wrongly fired there is another meeting which they tell you that you are can be rehired and can reapply but they never call you back for an interview. They will tell you they are better then Verizon but they are actually worse!

Advice to Management

Grow up and get off your butts and do your research. In this market people can't be without jobs. I have had no luck with jobs since being let go even though it was YOUR error. Maybe you guys could act human for once.