Frontline Data Solutions
www.fldata.com Stafford, TX 1 to 5 Employees

The worst working experience of my life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Frontline Data Solutions

Pros* Excellent work-life balance - You put in your hours and you go home
* Within easy commuting distance of affordable suburban housing

Cons* First and foremost, the worst technical management I have ever experienced - browbeats on occasion and generally operates in a manipulative way that will put you at total unease. Your creative ideas might be implemented without appreciation and a sense of mistrust.
* Non-challenging rote work - The good work-life balance is borne out of the fact that management does not wish to grow the business so there's no real pressure to deliver anything. They are happy (read smug) to be where they have arrived and don't really care about acknowledging anybody else's stake in their success. Little wonder there are no employees with a tenure of more than 3 years.
* No benefits whatsoever (No 401Ks, insurance, bonuses)

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company and ride out your retirement years based on the divestment proceeds. I don't see a great future for this company but neither do I see it dying out soon enough as they have a captive clientele with a stable revenue model. Inevitably, sooner or later a powerful competitor will wipe out their market share.

Proud to work for this company

Technical Manager (Current Employee)
Stafford, TX

I have been working at Frontline Data Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: >>Small family-style work environment >>Freedom to work on any project without deadlines >>Ability to work on a variety of projects end-to-end, from concept to final implementation >>Get first-hand… Cons: >>Large company benefits >>Have to switch projects on a short notice if there… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

I have been working at Frontline Data Solutions

Pros: I have been working here for 5 years. Being a small company, there is no internal politics. There are no weekly reports or timesheets to… Cons: As the company is small, there are no health benefits. The company makes it up by giving you handsome salary and frequent raises. I've gotten… Advice to Senior Management: You have been successful at what you do. Keep it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Frontline Data Solutions.

Worked for Frontline Data Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frontline Data Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Frontline Data Solutions CEO Mahendra Bathia. All reviews posted anonymously by Frontline Data Solutions employees.