There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

Went from a great company to another Churn and Burn

Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Frontpoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

base salary, inside telesales job, great incentives and sales rewards to maintain motivation. Work-life balance is good. Training is hands-down the best I have ever come across in any sales job.

Cons

Upward mobility is sketchy and politically motivated. Commission structure changes every few months and is set up to make it harder to make good money on top of base pay. Constant hiring and firing of sales reps, high attrition rates of reps hurts team morale and incites fear tactics to make more sales.

Put some more value into your tenured reps. Employees should be more than just another number. This used to be a great place to work before the atmosphere changed into just another churn and burn.

69 Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint (View Most Recent)

Amazing company to work for with a great culture

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good salary, great culture - you really feel appreciated, your voice is heard, good benefits, laid back, I really love working here and I feel at home. I love going to work and that says a lot for a customer service position. The managers are amazing and so is the corporate leadership.

Cons

While their is definitely room for movement in the company and a lot of upward mobility - sometimes I feel like there needs to be more room towards the top and in smaller departments. Some times the work hours an be rough depending on the shift but it is something they are working on and they actually offered some options to the CS department for how they want the shifts distributed.

Expand some of the smaller departments and open up some more opportunities

what is going on?

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

fun events. cool people. food food and more food all the time.

Cons

I get the whole "we're growing, so change is going to happen", but its been 2+ years of confusion. 2+ years of no clarity. no career path. no answers. people with two many hands in too many jars. FP has the potential to be awesome. but they have a lot they need to work on. they are going to lose a lot of really good people if things dont change.

i appreciate unplugged - i am starting to see some transparency. but that doesn't make up for everything else. i am begging you to make changes. please.

Frontpoint Response

May 28, 2014Copywriter

Thank you sincerely for voicing your thoughts, especially with your perspective as someone that has seen the company grow over the years. We’re glad you appreciate the FrontPoint culture, as well as ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint