There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

Went from a great company to another Churn and Burn

Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA
Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Frontpoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

base salary, inside telesales job, great incentives and sales rewards to maintain motivation. Work-life balance is good. Training is hands-down the best I have ever come across in any sales job.

Cons

Upward mobility is sketchy and politically motivated. Commission structure changes every few months and is set up to make it harder to make good money on top of base pay. Constant hiring and firing of sales reps, high attrition rates of reps hurts team morale and incites fear tactics to make more sales.

Put some more value into your tenured reps. Employees should be more than just another number. This used to be a great place to work before the atmosphere changed into just another churn and burn.

71 Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint (View Most Recent)

Amazing company to work for with a great culture

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good salary, great culture - you really feel appreciated, your voice is heard, good benefits, laid back, I really love working here and I feel at home. I love going to work and that says a lot for a customer service position. The managers are amazing and so is the corporate leadership.

Cons

While their is definitely room for movement in the company and a lot of upward mobility - sometimes I feel like there needs to be more room towards the top and in smaller departments. Some times the work hours an be rough depending on the shift but it is something they are working on and they actually offered some options to the CS department for how they want the shifts distributed.

Expand some of the smaller departments and open up some more opportunities

Great Place to work

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time

Pros

The recruiter told me that culture and employees matter and they do! I have never seen a company pull off being a fun place to work along with getting the job done until FrontPoint! I never dreamed of wanting to work for a Security Company but after doing some personal research, I couldn't interview fast enough, I am so thankful I gave it a chance.

Cons

Parking is a little annoying but they do all they can to make it better. The sales training is awesome! But of a class of 15-20 in a training class, there usually are 2-3 that won't pass. That is a small number. Especially compared to most sales training. But still stinks if you are one of the few that don't.

Keep up the good work!

Frontpoint Response

Jun 5, 2014Copywriter

We’re so glad to hear you’re happy at FrontPoint! You couldn’t be more right when you say culture matters here. Our recent Core Values Week event was an awesome team-building opportunity, as well as ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint