There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

Went from a great company to another Churn and Burn

Former Employee - Security Consultant  in  McLean, VA
Former Employee - Security Consultant in McLean, VA

I worked at Frontpoint full-time for more than a year

Pros

base salary, inside telesales job, great incentives and sales rewards to maintain motivation. Work-life balance is good. Training is hands-down the best I have ever come across in any sales job.

Cons

Upward mobility is sketchy and politically motivated. Commission structure changes every few months and is set up to make it harder to make good money on top of base pay. Constant hiring and firing of sales reps, high attrition rates of reps hurts team morale and incites fear tactics to make more sales.

Put some more value into your tenured reps. Employees should be more than just another number. This used to be a great place to work before the atmosphere changed into just another churn and burn.

68 Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint (View Most Recent)

Amazing company to work for with a great culture

Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist  in  McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Specialist in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good salary, great culture - you really feel appreciated, your voice is heard, good benefits, laid back, I really love working here and I feel at home. I love going to work and that says a lot for a customer service position. The managers are amazing and so is the corporate leadership.

Cons

While their is definitely room for movement in the company and a lot of upward mobility - sometimes I feel like there needs to be more room towards the top and in smaller departments. Some times the work hours an be rough depending on the shift but it is something they are working on and they actually offered some options to the CS department for how they want the shifts distributed.

Expand some of the smaller departments and open up some more opportunities

I wish I was warned

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in McLean, VA

I worked at Frontpoint full-time for less than a year

Pros

not bad starting base for leads provided.

Cons

This is just a warning for new hiring candidates applying for inside sales at Frontpoint security. I am not bad mouthing the company at all. Frontpoint security can run their sales training class however they like. But in my opinion they are losing great sales people. When you are hired HR will tell you that you have to pass a verbal test at the end of training. I am thinking no biggie. I have been in sales for over five years and I always pass sales training. What HR fails to tell you is that management will only hire 25% of the class. My class had 14 students but only hired five. First the trainers were ruthless with role playing. You will think your life depend on knowing how to react to every situations. Trainers will debase you into a million pieces every chance they got and will make fun of you in private with their peers. I understand constructive criticism but I felt degraded. After training is over, you will have your verbal test. If you fail, you are let go. This is a waste of money to hired and fired ¾ of the class. Selling wireless/cellular alarm systems is not selling nuclear weapons. I am sure in a couple of weeks after training anyone can sell your products. But to let go some good experience sales people is a waste of your money over one verbal test. I was never late, did all my homework assignments, and pass all my tests. I understand the churn and burn at Frontpoint security. I was told by HR and Management of low turnovers. Frontpoint security think they are the hiring the best candidates with this theory. Clearly it is not working. If I knew this is how Frontpoint security operated their sales training class, I would have never accepted my offer letter. Boarder line boiler room sales. ABC

I will be waiting for your feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

Worked for Frontpoint? Contribute to the Community!