There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint

Things Have Changed

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in McLean, VA
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Cool employees including most of the mid level managers. Somewhat fun company events and contests; decent compensation. Come here only if you want something short term to make some money quickly. The attendance policy could use a few tweaks, but it's okay.

Cons

Too many to name, but very little trust of upper management is high on the list. Very little growth opportunities and promotions are not based on tenure and consistency but more so who they like. Most of the things you read in these responses and on the homepage are BS. We used to feel valued, but that has changed. There are very few tenured sales consultants left, and that't not on accident, it's out with the old and in with the new. Lately there is tons of micromanagement, no job security and very little transparency. You say you provide a work/life balance and care about your employees but that isn't evident in the robotic expectations.

Find people for upper management who are in line with the culture of valuing employees and also makes sales improvements. There were changes to management around September of last year and since then the culture has changed drastically. How can upper management say they want to hear people's feedback and opinions, when they don't even speak to employees when face to face with them around the building. Every month management seems to focus who can be fired and then starts scheduling the endless training classes to bring in new reps.

Aug 15, 2014FrontPoint Leadership

We hear you. With the company’s success came growth pains that have taken their toll on some of the things that matter most. There are aspects of our work environment that need to change – and you’ve ... More

69 Other Employee Reviews for Frontpoint (View Most Recent)

For the first time I have a job I don't dread every morning.

Current Employee - Something In Customer Support in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Something In Customer Support in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have work on the customer support side for ever a year and I absolutely love coming to work every day...even on my worst day it has been better than my best day at other jobs.

FrontPoint stood out from day 1. The training was amazing, we even had one of the founders show up and visit during our training orientation. Training consists of 5 weeks of in depth training, after that you get 4 weeks of help 1 on 1 with a mentor.

I am 100% treated with respect by management. I feel like the senior leadership and management team in customer support work hard to cultivate talent. I was promoted after approximately 6 months. For once hard work will get you somewhere. There is a lot of room for growth in various aspects of the support department.

FrontPoint works hard to make sure it's employees feel valued.

Cons

There could be more transparency between departments but I have seen improvements in that aspect over the last 2 - 3 months. It is a bit of a boys club in our department, not just in management.

Keep up the good work!

Also to add on the many of the other posts, we could use some better vending machines.

Jun 9, 2014FrontPoint Leadership

Thank you so much for this great review. Your comments really hit home with some of our top-priority goals here at FrontPoint, especially treating employees with respect and making them feel valued ... More

OK

Current Employee - Anonymous in McLean, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous in McLean, VA

I have been working at Frontpoint full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Amazing Environment and Great People

Cons

None to be had so far

Keep doing what you're doing

Jun 26, 2014Copywriter

Awesome feedback – thank you for sharing your thoughts. We’re really proud of the people that make this company amazing, and you're now one of them! We're very glad you're happy within the ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Frontpoint