Frost & Sullivan

www.frost.com

Lots of warts, but an ok place to work

Business Development (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

ProsOnce you have established relationships with key people, it is an easy work culture. The company is the right size (to me); not too big and not too small. The quality of deliverables and brand recognition have improved over the past few years. Once you have established your creds, you are given a great deal of freedom. Great place for a work/life balance.

ConsCompensation is below market outside of San Antonio, TX. Very little upside career opportunities. The companies retained earnings flow to the partners and are not directed into improved infrastructure or methods to encourage employee retention.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to better understand and focus on their core competencies. The company needs to avoid attempting to be something that they are not.

They also need to promote the individual brands of their analysts and consultants. Not doing so only encourages harmful turnover.

A 50 year old company with 125M in annual revenue with 1800 employees with 72% attrition

Tele Sales That They Call Account Executive (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Frost & Sullivan full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cheap, low cost and you get what you pay for and they cannot execute, their long term strategy changes every… Cons: Their core competency was market research and they have never been a leader, Gartner, IDC, Yankee, and many others are far better. Frost uses… Advice to Senior Management: Stop being dishonest to employees and clients about your capabilities, it's all smoke and mirrors. I have to say… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a great experience

Events Division Intern (Former Employee) Rockville Centre, NY

I worked at Frost & Sullivan as an intern for less than a year

Pros: good company, good culture but for an intern, business casual… Cons: internship was pointless, unpaid, work was not useful just busy… Advice to Senior Management: give interns opportunity for jobs, not just using them in… More
There are newer reviews on Frost & Sullivan.

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!