Frost & Sullivan
www.frost.com San Antonio, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Intern at the Shanghai Office

Consultant (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

ProsIn China, it is still a relatively small company. Working Schedule is pretty flexible and you can enjoy the freedom of leading project by yourself. Good welfare.

ConsThere is kind of lack of efficiency in sharing data among different groups because the groups are competing with each other.

Advice to Senior ManagementFewer Interns, more employees. Help staff achieve efficiency.

They call themselves a "management consulting company", but do more EVENTS than consulting projects (India practice)!!!

Senior Research Analyst (Current Employee)
    Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Frost & Sullivan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work life balance is good Cons: 1. If you are looking for good quality work, this is… More

Great Learning Atmosphere

Business Development Executive (Former Employee)
    Chennai (India)

I worked at Frost & Sullivan full-time for more than a year

Pros: They really want you to learn all about how market intelligence is gathered and sold. The managers are great in teaching and empowering new recruits.… Cons: Salary and appraisal was predominantly average. They used to insist… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Frost & Sullivan.

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frost & Sullivan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Frost & Sullivan CEO David Frigstad. All reviews posted anonymously by Frost & Sullivan employees.