Frost & Sullivan
www.frost.com San Antonio, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good place to learn, nice people, competitive environment

Associate Consultant (Former Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Frost & Sullivan part-time for less than a year

ProsYou can learn a lot from your team members especially if you are an intern or part time associate. Every body is happy to share their experience in consulting industry and from the industry they worked for. If you initiate to work for other projects that you are interested in, they will you give the chance to do that. very supportive and collaborative environment. (I worked as a part time associate for the healthcare industry)

Consfast-moving environment and you need to work really hard to keep up with others. from the first day you are treated as the employer so no excuse for not deliverying well because you are new. very competitive because everyone is smart.

Advice to Senior Managementmore training program would be better for entry level

Good opportunity to work in a pleasant as well as challenging environment

Industry Analyst (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

I worked at Frost & Sullivan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: given plenty of responsibility from day one, showing initiative is encouraged, approachable management,… Cons: some of the interior/ equipment in the London office needs upgrading (perhaps some of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

OK (I was new to market research)

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Frost & Sullivan full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. Good for freshers, 2. Good international exposure, 3. Brand name, 4. The… Cons: 1. Pay scale not good, 2. Unprofessional attitude specially in the India… Advice to Senior Management: Employee motivation and updating research methods is adviced. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Frost & Sullivan.

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frost & Sullivan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Frost & Sullivan CEO David Frigstad. All reviews posted anonymously by Frost & Sullivan employees.