There are newer employer reviews for Fruitful Yield

Unfruitful Yield...

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Berwyn, IL
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Berwyn, IL

I have been working at Fruitful Yield part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Bonuses every 3 months, free trainings and free product every month. Most of your coworkers are easy to work with, and a few are very caring.

Cons

They expect a lot of work done for low pay, as with any company. They are not hiring full time workers anymore. A few of the assistant managers are very aggressive, and downright mean. When I first started the company I was in tears from one of them harassing me. And heard from other coworkers that she did the same thing to them.

7 Other Employee Reviews for Fruitful Yield (View Most Recent)

Learn a lot, room for growth, great environment

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Fruitful Yield part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I love working here. It's very laid back and flexible environment. You get to learn new things every day, and get training from different companies. If you put in work and show interest, the company really invests in you and your growth. Management is very understanding and friendly.

Cons

For the information and help we give customers the pay could be a little bit higher. Customers sometimes mistake you for a doctor and get frustrated (or even angry) with you when you tell them you're not.

We want to make the business grow and expand just as much as you do. :)

Confusing, Mismanaged, Unprofessional

I worked at Fruitful Yield full-time

Pros

Great benefits package and excellent 401K plan. Bonuses are fair but change without warning. If you are looking for a place to lay low and just work with no advancement, this is it.

Cons

Highly unorganized business structure starting from the very top. The 2 senior managers are highly unprofessional and secretive about their business agenda. They "flip flop" constantly on projects and consistently ridicule, and quite honestly make derogatory remarks about the Board of Directors. They do not appreciate an employee reaching out to HR or higher management "behind their backs" as they would often state. I worked at this company for many years and although i was paid well, there was no advancement. I was given excellent performance reviews and was always told i was doing a good job. However, once i went to HR to resolve an issue involving another supervisor, my days were numbered. A lot of empty promises just to keep you in line. They do not like problems pointed out to them even if it relates to lost sales and customer complaints. Their "Cloak and Dagger" method of dealing with issues is a bit disheartening as well. They are also very uneducated with current marketing and social media strategies which I think may harm the business in the future. Just try to navigate though their website.

Although I'm sure the stores are prosperous, the current management team in my opinion is not qualified to lead all aspects of the company. They perform well in building new stores, but as you can see by many of the reviews, they are unable to create a positive environment for management. Hopefully, the new CEO of NOW Foods will pay more attention of the escalating turmoil within the management arena and address the issues unlike his predecessor.

There are newer employer reviews for Fruitful Yield