No one works as a team!

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fredericton, NB (Canada)

I have been working at Fruits And Passion part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are very few, if any.

Cons

Low wages, no advancement, very poor management, no bonces. Manager, and assistant Manager take all sales if they are at the cash, but expect the lower employees to do all the costumer serves work.

Advice to Management

Get new trained management. They should be the biggest part of the team, not killing all the moral for everyone else.

Other Employee Reviews for Fruits And Passion

It could have been great.

I have been working at Fruits And Passion part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The people I worked with were great. Average pay and reasonable, flexible hours.

Cons

I became very sensitive to smells after working here for several months. After every shift (long or short), the scents from everything in the store you have touched or sprayed will cling onto you. The management at the location I was at was non-existent. It was left to the sales associates to manage their own schedules, do some hiring and training, locking up crunching the numbers, etc. It wasn't terrible, I came out of it gaining some experience in supervising a group of people. I just wish management was there a lot more to train us instead of allowing us to open the store and not leaving behind a manager. I ended up quitting because of the drama that went on. Working with a group of girls will almost inevitably lead to drama.

Not Worth the Trouble

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Fruits And Passion part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Products are nice - Good discount on products - Bright clean decor - Hours are flexible - Training provided

Cons

- Employees are micromanaged (not in a good way) by head office - Forced to hard sell customers (no commission or incentives though) - Extremely boring - No room to grow in the company or increase wages - Sales goals are set way too high and are rarely obtainable

Advice to Management

Encourage employees to succeed rather than criticize for small shortcomings. No one wants to work in an environment where they feel unappreciated for their hard work.