Fry

www.fry.com

Good Team, not much BS

ProsThey have high standards for the quality of work they will release. People are cool- no drama. The environment is professional and you can focus on doing a good job, not navigating office politics. Direct managers seem to really care.

ConsSometimes the planning isn't that good and people work a lot of overtime. Management and senior team members are overworked, so sometimes they aren't able to support you as much as they'd like. Also, there can be odd issues when you have to work with the parent company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlan better! There's no reason for us to have these ugly crunches at the end of every single project. Some of us have been putting out fires every day for a year.

Worst Ecommerce Company Out there

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Fry full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good team members, prone to in-fighting though. Everything is a… Cons: Outdated platform, ineffective management, no sales leads, co-worker turmoil, low pay. If you work here do not plan to spend the holidays with your family,… Advice to Senior Management: Sell to the highest bidder. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fry (Micros-Retail) is a fun and innovative company.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Fry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: * interesting work, unique and challenging * great people working at the company, mostly great clients *… Cons: * need good engineers, looking to recruit some good people *… Advice to Senior Management: Work on your recruiting Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fry.

Worked for Fry? Contribute to the Community!