Frye Regional Medical Center
www.fryemedctr.com Hickory , NC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Quality medical facility with corporate mentality

Courier (Former Employee)
Hickory, NC

ProsDoctors, nurses, and ancillary staff care about their patients. Convenient location close to downtown area of Hickory. Technology and available diagnostic tools are up-to-date and great for a facility in a metro area of its size.

Consthe corporation that owned the facility when I last worked there seemed more concerned with budgets and cutting expenses than providing quality patient care by encouraging and providing incentives staff to work as a cohesive team.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo away with the across-the-board 'cost-of-living' raises and provide incentives based on measured performances and patient satisfaction.

I was treated fairly well.

Staff Nurse (Former Employee)

I worked at Frye Regional Medical Center

Pros: The work schedule was flexible and fit my needs. Cons: I didn't like the set up of the floors, and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Please hear our plea for a stable practice of doctors and a nice cost of living raise !!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Frye Regional Medical Center

Pros: The very best in technology, recognition in our heart center… Cons: The present physician situation is one of the biggest downsides. There are so many doctors working within the new hospitalist group, the patients are… Advice to Senior Management: To advertise for nurses in the local newspapers and to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Frye Regional Medical Center.

Worked for Frye Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frye Regional Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Frye Regional Medical Center employees.