Fuddruckers

www.fuddruckers.com

Under payed over worked

Current Employee - Line Cook  in  Pembroke Pines, FL
Current Employee - Line Cook in Pembroke Pines, FL

Pros

none quick cash thats about it works for alot of high school kids not for people dedicated to the food industry.

Cons

no benefits no bonuses no food no motivation money wise. The same job gets payed 3-5 more in other restaurants. Not really give you money based on experience.

Managers motivate more the employees with bonuses cash food cookies something. Also pay the right amount to the right people please.

Other reviews for Fuddruckers

Looks all fine and dandy till you get out of training!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

The training experience was nice...overall good team and everyone is very encouraging and wants you to do well in the job.

Cons

Once you get out of training the management feels that you should know every law in the book and never checks in with you to see how things are going....teams are horrible everyone is out for themselves and there is NO team work what so ever!

Check in on your managers more often and consider looking at what you are doing to make us feel like we aren't worth anything verses us not doing what were told to do.

I didn't good good hours and was paid minimum wage.

Current Employee - Cashier  in  Columbia, MO
    Current Employee - Cashier in Columbia, MO

Pros

It's fast paced so the hours go by fast. The people that work there are all really nice.

Cons

Despite being paid $8.50 at my previous job, all employees are paid minimum wage unless you work the grill. I don't think it's fair as I was 4 years older then some of the other employees and had 3 more years of job experience. I also didn't get many hours because they over-hired.

Pay employees based on their experience and give appropriate hours.

There are newer employer reviews for Fuddruckers.

Worked for Fuddruckers? Contribute to the Community!