Fuddruckers
www.fuddruckers.com Austin, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

unforgettable

GSR-food Server (Former Employee)
Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Fuddruckers as a contractor for more than 5 years

Proswe work as a team,we respect one another on behalf of our individual differences,we have one goal-to help the company grow and its graciously the same w/the feeling like to serve the guest is my/our passion...

Consto sometimes we overlook our break time because of too much crowded of the guest who are waiting outside in almost 1 hour just to dine in in fuddruckers..to be being honest for the rest of my life..

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work and maintain the harmonious relationship w/ both co-management,staff,and to the customer or guest..

Positive.

I have been working at Fuddruckers

Pros: Employees. Easy job. Nice customers. Easy hours. Cons: FAst paced. Crowds. Learn cash register. Advice to Senior Management: Manage employees better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It'll keep your kids from raiding your wallet, that's about it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fuddruckers

Pros: From my own personal experience most of the employee's are friendly, the work is fast pace meaning time goes… Cons: All talk and little follow through. Pay raises are few and far between regardless of performance. Reviews that are supposed to be given… Advice to Senior Management: Follow through with promises made to employees, complete employee reviews… More

There are newer reviews on Fuddruckers.

Worked for Fuddruckers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fuddruckers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fuddruckers CEO Peter Large. All reviews posted anonymously by Fuddruckers employees.